Health & Family Well-Being
Our county Extension is committed to providing information to help families deal with the complex issues of today.
Our programs focus on:
- Food & Nutrition Education
- Diabetes & Pre-Diabetes Education
- Food Safety
- Food Preservation
- Emergency Preparedness
We teach through:
- Local programs such as school health fairs
- Community projects such as senior centers
- Group training sessions for educators
- and much more!
To attend or schedule an event please contact the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent at 505-867-2582: