Sandoval County 4-H Council
Council Candidate Declaration Form
Thinking about running for an office? Please fill out this form and return to the Extension Office before election meeting.
Sandoval County 4-H Scholarship
Sponsored by County Council
A scholarship fund has been established by the 4-H County Council to provide financial assistance to 4-H members that wish to attend State or County 4-H events. Scholarship will cover 50% of the registration expenses for Senior Leadership Retreat, Youth-Get-Away, Livestock School, Horse School, Home Economics Schools, 4-H Dog School, or $250 of the team fees for serving as a State 4-H Officer, Ambassador or Diplomat. The scholarship will cover 100% of the registration expenses for County 4-H Camp. The funding may not be used to attend State Conference, State 4-H Shooting Sports Contest nor District Contest. Scholarship Criteria
- Available to any Novice, Junior or Senior 4-H Member.
- 4-H member must submit a Sandoval County 4-H Scholarship application form.
- Scholarship applications for the events are due one month prior to event registration deadline.
Here are the scholarship application deadline dates for the following events:
- Ambassador and Diplomat Positions: October 15 (1 will be awarded)
- Senior Leadership Retreat: November 15 (1 will be awarded)
- Home Economics Schools: February 15 (1 will be awarded)
- Youth-Get-Away: March 1 (1 will be awarded)
- 4-H Dog School: April 15 (1 will be awarded)
- Horse School: April 15 (1 will be awarded)
- Livestock School: May 1 (1 will be awarded)
- County 4-H Camp: May 15 (15 will be awarded)
- State 4-H Officer Position: May 15 (1 will be awarded)